Beautiful but Deadly!
Major Motoko Kusanagi, the most popular female cyborg in anime history, is back!
Together with the rest of the officers of Section 9 and the ever-ready Tachikomas, she will continue her mission to hunt down crime wherever it occurs in both the real and online worlds.
Section 9 will be called in to resolve a murder before it turns into an international incident, hunt down a runaway state-of-the-art killing machine, and solve the mystery of a defective android. A high level conspiracy involving a mysterious computer hacker will lead them to their most challenging and dangerous case yet!
An incredible creative staff, including Yoko Kanno (Cowboy Bebop), Kenji Kamiyama (BLOOD, Jin-Roh), and the talented staff of Production I.G have joined together to create the most ground-breaking new anime sci-fi series of the century.
1. SECTION 9
3. ANDROID AND I
- Anamorphic Widescreen encoded directly from High-Definition Masters
- Dolby Digital 5.1 English Audio
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Japanese Audio
- English & Japanese Stereo
- English Subtitles
- Interview with Director Kenji Kamiyama
- Interview with Atsuko Tanaka (Japanese voice of Motoko)
- Genre: Anime
- Rating: 13+ (Contains Animated Violence)
- Released: 2004
- Runtime: 1h 50m
This product is included in the following collections: